Looking for QUALITY Care?
Then Bright Beginnings Family Day Care is for you!
Bright Beginnings Family Day Care is a relaxed, friendly, fun, caring, home environment. Children in my care are encouraged to make friends and learn through play. The program is based on the Early Years Learning Framework and children's interests.
Bright Beginnings Family Day Care Fully Insured and is registered with All Areas Family Day Care Scheme.
Childcare Benefit and Childcare Rebate Are Also Available To Eligible Families.
About the Educator:
My name is Patricia and I am the Educator at Bright Beginnings Family Day Care.
I have been working in Child Care Centre's for the previous 14 years, and throughout this period, I have had experience working with all age groups from 0-6 years. I am trained in Early Years Learning Framework Programming & Planning, (EYLF) and making sure the highest quality care is taken when looking after children.
During my experience, I have had the opportunity to be a Director of a Centre which included, making sure the everyday running of the Centre was smooth and children were surrounded by an environment which offered them opportunities to express themselves, explore, experience, grow and feel nurtured by Educators and other children. During this time, and throughout my experience, I continue to keep myself updated with all Regulations, Programming & Planning, Child Development & Child Protection.
I have also attended many In-Services which have enabled me to further my knowledge as an Educator. I am also trained and hold my Certificate in First Aid & Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Apply first Aid & CPR Certificate
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis Management
- Leading & Managing a LDC, Pre-school or OCC: Steps to Success - Certificate
- Managing Challenging Behavior Award
- Curriculum Emergent, NSW Framework - Certificate
- Take the Anxiety out of Programming: Without following a Prescription – Certificate
- Play & Learning for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder – Certificate
- Child Protection - Certificate
- Nutrition & Menu Planning Course: Develop Menus To Meet Special Dietary & Cultural Needs – Certificate
- Epilepsy Awareness Education Session - Certificate
- Expressive Arts - Certificate
- OH&S - Certificate
- Programming & Documentation - Certificate
- Designing & Implementing Programs for the Service
- Infection Control & Hygiene – Certificate
- Accreditation – QIAS: Self Study & Continuing Improvement Plan – Certificate
- Early Years Learning Framework – (EYLF) – In-Service Training – Succeed Consultancy.
Bright Beginnings Family Day Care Provides:
- A new, comfortable and clean home with large, separate to house, indoor area with age appropriate activities and toys for children to enjoy and learn.
- A secure outdoor area with stimulating activities, some include: tent & tunnel, push along cars, bikes, balls, and educational activities.
- A variety of age appropriate activities set out daily – Interest Based; Some of these include: Reading books, imaginative play – (home-corner, dress ups etc), outdoor activities, art and craft activities, music and movement, felt board stories & puppets, free play, excursions - (on occasions and with parent consent), incursions and much more!
- I provide parents with Children’s personal portfolios which will include each individual child’s photos on a USB, observation sheets, learning and development and art craft work samples.
- Regular feedback on your child's development.
- Working in partnership with families & children.
- A multilingual experience for the children in my care; English as main language but I also speak Greek.
- References can be provided upon request.
My hours of operation are:
Monday – Friday – 7am – 6pm (Extended hours available upon request.)
Before & After School Care – (Drop off & Pick-Up)
Vacation Care – (School Age Children – Educational Program Offered.)
Weekend/Public Holiday Care – (Offered to enrolled children upon request.)
What is Family Day Care?
Family Day Care is a fun, home like environment where children can be themselves and are encouraged to learn and make friends through play. Family Day Care is more than a babysitting service, it is a place for children to learn and explore and grow. School readiness is included in the program.
The group ratio is smaller to allow for more one on one attention and care.
Individual child's routines are respected and flexible. Family Day Care is a flexible, stable, consistent environment where often long term relationships are formed.
Bright Beginnings Philosophy:
At Bright Beginnings Family Day Care, I believe that each child comes with their own unique knowledge, beliefs, culture, learning style and values. I believe family is central to the child’s learning and development. My educational programs ensure each child is respected as an individual and encouraged to reach their personal potential.
I teach children that they are one amongst many in their community and that we all have the right to belong. Each child will develop their own culture and share it with others. Sharing experiences encourages every child to feel safe, respected and supported.
I provide learning spaces which inspire trust, relationships, self-belief and empowerment. Children are taught to be resilient and to take risks in their play, to ensure safety, self-confidence, self-awareness and coping skills for future learning.
Throughout my 13 years’ experience, working with children as an Educator, I have observed that a child will learn most effectively when they are interested, inspired, curious and supported. The children in my care are partners in education. We learn together. As their Educator, I encourage questions, scaffold learning and assist children to find the answers they seek.
Whether it is body language, crying, signing, laughing, babbling or talking, all children communicate. Bright Beginnings encourages self-expression in all forms and encourages communication via various measures such as singing, reading, communication technology and through the senses.
From birth, children demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn, be creative, and possess an extreme curiosity about their world. My goal is to provide a stimulating, interactive and nurturing learning environment which encourages each child to develop their social, emotional, physical and intellectual skills to their full potential. As an experienced and professionally developed Educator, I tailor learning programs to suit each individual child.
As an Educator, I am committed to building warm, respectful, responsive relationships with the children, building upon the diverse cultural backgrounds of each child whilst promoting each child’s sense of identity.
or fill in your details in the form below and I wiill contact you as soon as possible.