Hey Dee Ho Music has been providing an innovative music program for pre-schoolers since 1987. Along with basic music concepts, our programs are designed to develop co-ordination, social interaction, a love of music and much more.
All activities at Hey Dee Ho Music support and promote the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Framework. Each week a detailed activity letter is provided outlining the different aspects of the EYLF that our program addresses. Programs are suitable for children of all ages (including babies).
- Music - hey dee ho music,
- Fitness - hey dee ho active 8
- Health & Well being – fun-key yoga
- Funkeynetix - Dances from around the world
Hey Dee Ho Music – Working Together
Hey Dee Ho aim to work with Early Learning Centres to extend their existing curriculum. We provide:
- A Covid safety policy
- Activity letters to support your educator’s reflections and documentation.
- Support at open days and parent information nights.
- Tailored sessions to give your centre a competitive advantage as required.
- Daily fun-key yoga sessions on Little Rockers Radio.
- Weekly theme graphics for your facebook page and newsletters.
Updates to our curriculum in 2020 include:
- Remember the five our COVID safety theme
- washing hands song
- hey dee ho live- our interactive online classes
- Advanced activities for the preschool aged children.
- New themes – Luna new year, Recycling, Personal Safety, Forwards Backwards Land, shapes and in the jungle.
Hey Dee Ho – Why Choose Us?
All the programs support and promote the Early Years Learning Framework. Programs are designed to stimulate childhood development
We address the following major areas:
- Cognitive learning.
- Fine and gross motor skills.
- Visual and auditory processing and memory.
- Language development.
- Stimulate imagination and active role play.
- Self control and turn taking (social skills).
We have over 30 years experience in the development of high quality programs. Our partnership with the Australian Institute of Music & Childhood Development ensures that the key areas of physical, emotional and intellectual development are incorporated each week. Our commitment to ongoing training and accreditation of staff ensure a consistently high standard of program presentation.
Hey Dee Ho – Next Steps
Call us now 1300 139 631 for a free specialised quote and DEMO session TODAY!! hey dee ho educational services are the preferred supplier to hundreds of Early Learning Centres throughout Australia.