BEXLEY NSW 2207
Ph : (02) 9502 4831
Mobile: 0433 993 009 or Family Day Care Sydney Wide
I am a Family Day Care Educator with 24years experience located in Bexley.
I am registered and accredited with Family Day Care Sydney Wide. I provide care for full time children (0-5yrs) and Vacation Care for School Age Children (5-12yrs).
I have a Certificate III in Children’s Services Certificate and hold a current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management Certificate.
Children in my care feel safe, secure and have fun in a stimulating environment. Children develop and grow to their fullest potential through different experiences and relationships in a small group family atmosphere.
Early Years Learning Framework is the key element of programmed and spontaneous activities which are used to extend and enrich children’s learning, wellbeing and development based on their current learning and interests. Children and School age children can make decisions on things that affect them in care and have an input into the program.
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES PROVIDED:
- Physical Activities: Running, jumping, kicking, rolling, catching, balancing, dancing, skipping, tennis.
- Dramatic Play: Dress ups, imagination, interact with peers, explore identity, explore ways of being.
- Music: Listen to different types of music, playing instruments, dancing, singing.
- Messy Play: Water, sand, playdough, gardening, goop, finger painting, cooking, fun with leaves.
- Art/Craft Experiences: Using scissors, paste, construct, paint, print, beading, draw to make meaning, make collages using different materials also from nature. Learn the properties and uses of sticky tape.
- Puzzles/ Manipulation: Puzzles, sand play, water play, cooking, origami, felt boards, stones, nature
- Multicultural: Clothes and Items from different countries and cultures to use in dramatic play. Books in different languages. Poetry, songs and music from different countries. Learn different cultures.
- Sustainability: Recycle plastic bottles, paper, cards in recycle bin. Use recyclable materials in construction and play. Put fruit scraps in compost bin. After washing hands turn off tap to save water. Plant & grow fruit & vegetables to eat.
- Excursions: Connect with the community. Park do physical activity, observe and engage with nature. Hurstville Westfield to engage in social skill at meal time, explore community, do focus activities selected by children/determined by children interest. Explore social & physical environments.
Days: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Operating Hours: 7:30am to 5:30pm
Please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your childcare needs on 0433 993 009
I believe that every child and family has a right to high quality care.
I believe that every child has a right to be in a safe, loving, stimulating and enriched environment in which they can foster their physical, emotional, intellectual and social development and grow to their fullest potential through individually focused programmed and spontaneous experiences and activities.
I believe that each child is unique and has qualities and abilities that allows them to be able to make decisions as they grow, on what they do, learn and what effects them in their world around them.
I believe in partnerships with the families of children in care, to share their knowledge and experience of their child as we guide their child to engage actively in learning, identify strengths and interests to allow the child to have a strong sense of being and become independent people regardless of gender, socio-economic, religious or ethnic background.
I believe children and adults should engage in positive interactions which help all to develop positive friendships and consider other ways of being. Engage in interactions with child and families to develop awareness, appreciation and respect for each family background and culture.
BEXLEY NSW 2207
Ph: (02) 9502 4831 Mobile: 0433 993 009 or Family Day Care Sydney Wide or enter your details in the form below and we wiill contact you as soon as possible.